Biff not compatible with El Capitan 10.11

joseluismen

11 Jun, 2018 04:53 PM

I bought the last bundlehunt with one license of Biif. On your page, in your page Web one says that he is compatible with El Capitan, 10.11.
The version downloaded is 1.5, and requires 10.12.
What is your last version for 10.11?
It would be thankful for a link with that version, and if I can use the same license, or they need to provide a different one?
Thanks.
I request excuses by the used language, i do not speak english, this is a translate with dashboard.

1. 1 Posted by joseluismen on 19 Jun, 2018 06:51 PM

Waiting for seven days and I have not received any answer nor I see nothing in my mail. Do not work these forums?

2. 2 Posted by joseluismen on 02 Aug, 2018 08:28 AM

HI: On the verge of turning two months of the initial message, and still without answer. It seems that or the forum does not work, or the developer has left the business. They are obsolete programs and without support?

Browsing by other questions, I have seen in: Biff 1.5 update/problems <https://the-escapers.tenderapp.com/discussions/problems/685-biff-15-update> of 22/10/2017 a one of the few answers of the programmer, giving connection still valid today for version 1.4 previous, and still valid for 10.11. <http://s3.amazonaws.com/Biff/BiffV1-14.zip>
    At least, it is open without no message of initial error.
    It is necessary to block the automatic update, since the message does not warn that following version 1,5 is not compatible with your system (10,11 in my case) and flock and updates without warning some. Forcing to return to download the version 1.4.
    Because to put a system of updates that takes to install noncompatible versions?

I do not know if I can recommend the application, nor the rest of the same developer. And that I have acquired almost all. It continues giving support or it has closed?

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with The Escapers please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac